LINCS is now closed.
If you are looking for completion funding and have a station partnership, you can now apply through our Open Call application process. You will still need to provide a copy of a Letter of Agreement if you are applying with a station.
- Single programs of standard broadcast length (half-hour or one-hour). Feature length programs are not eligible through LINCS.
- Demonstration projects that include both broadcast and transmedia components.
- Programs that can be completed within one year of contract
- Programs that will engage national as well as regional audiences, revealing universal themes through the lens of local perspectives and realities
LINCS does not accept:
- Proposals for completed projects seeking distribution
- Series proposals or fictional dramas
- Programs intended solely for theatrical release
LINCS applications are accepted year round. The review process of a complete submission can take up to two months. Around 8 to 10 percent of LINCS applicants will receive funding.
LINCS is not a grant; ITVS provides a co-production investment in the program.