JOB SUMMARY: The Development and Partnerships Analyst is a key member of the ITVS business development staff. This position reports to the Director of Development and Partnerships and is responsible for the administrative and data management operations of the business development unit. In addition, this role works across the organization to support a portfolio of selected research projects and external activities, meetings and events.
• Assist with conceptualizing and implementing instance of Salesforce CRM database
• Collect, import, evaluate, export and validate data to support grant agreement compliance and revenue-generating strategies
• Maintain and improve systems/tools to ensure seamless data input, revenue processing, reporting, and contacts management
• Examine and cleanse data records to eliminate duplicate records, inconsistent data, to maintain overall database integrity and the accuracy of data imported and committed into database
• Perform ad hoc and project-specific data collection, entry and reporting for executive and development projects
• Provide administrative tactical support (e.g., scheduling, travel booking, meeting logistics) for two Director-level leaders
• Assist with preparation and support of prospect cultivation and funder stewardship meetings, and volunteer events and/or meetings
• Work with Directors to oversee development and implementation of CRM policies and procedures manual, as well as a training manual, for data usage, administration, security, and overall database efficiency
• Maintain digital and hardcopy files related to development
• Coordinate processing of partner contracts and departmental invoices
• Coordinate logistics for external relations activities, meetings, and events
• Provide planning support at key events
• Bachelor's degree, information systems management certificate or equivalent work experience
• Two years of development and/or business administration experience
• Strong computer skills, including high-level proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Office products
• CRM database implementation and management experience
• Prior Salesforce implementation and/or CRM administration experience strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in dealing with people and issues of confidentiality
• Highly organized and acute attention to detail
• Flexibility to work extra hours for business/fund development related special events and programs
• A creative problem-solver, a strategic collaborator and organized thinker, demonstrated initiative within a team environment, ability to organize workload in a busy environment, and able to work well under deadlines while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent people skills that reflect the Interest in the success of others and equal respect for people in all positions, from all backgrounds, and with all perspectives
ABOUT ITVS: ITVS is a nonprofit organization chartered by Congress to make unique and compelling programs for public television. ITVS brings to local and national audiences high-quality, content-rich programs created by a diverse body of independent producers. ITVS programs reflect underrepresented and underserved communities. (www.itvs.org).
TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with DEVELOPMENT ANALYST/NAME in the subject line. No calls please.
ITVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.