ITVS is seeking a dynamic Coordinator of Engagement & Impact to join its growing team. The Engagement Coordinator will play a key role in supporting and implementing ITVS’s national marquee engagement programs. The primary responsibility for the Engagement Coordinator is to provide support to ITVS's national and local engagement & impact programs, initiatives that focus on expanding community-based public dialogue around issues presented in ITVS films and programming.
- Research, develop, and implement community engagement strategies for film-based screening campaigns, marquee engagement events, and special projects.
- Manage strategic partnerships with organizations and companies that can support program activities on national and/or local levels.
- Design partnership recruitment strategies with an emphasis on public television stations.
- Play a lead role in developing data-driven evaluation strategies, focusing on both organizational and community level impact.
- Lead planning, production, and evaluation of a select number of Bay Area film screenings and/or online screenings via our social TV platform, OVEE.
- Inform and support integrated strategies in alignment with ITVS’s Annual Plan.
- Write Blog Posts, Engagement E-newsletters, social media copy, and maintain engagement editorial calendar.
- Partner with the Senior Director, Engagement & Impact, to support partnerships with stations on educational outreach targeted toward high schools and universities.
- Provide coaching, as assigned, to new and renewed community partners around engagement & impact best practices, including Indie Lens Pop-Up.
- Produce regular webinars targeting station and community partners.
- Manage webinar program for OVEE and Indie Lens Pop-Up.
- Contribute to developing ITVS culture by pro-actively participating in institutional programs, committees, and staff events.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in community-based organizing, with a focus on building partnerships, and implementing outreach and engagement campaigns.
- High attention to detail, organized, flexible, able to meet deadlines, and adapt to new and changing responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years in program and staff management.
- Proactive and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, multi-task, and think strategically.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with strong facilitation and polished presentation skills.
- Advance skills with project management tools and other software including FileMaker, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, webinar platforms (Any Meeting, GoTo Meeting, etc.), and/or WorkFront is a plus.
- Interest and/or knowledge in independent films, documentaries, community engagement, broadcast television, and/or event planning a plus.
Please submit cover letter and resume through our career site. No calls please.
ITVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.