The Executive Administrator directly supports the President/CEO of ITVS and serves as the liaison to its board of directors. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting C-level executives, the ability to anticipate needs and respond proactively, and stellar administrative skills to organize, prioritize, and manage competing interests for the President, executive team, and board of directors. The Administrator will also work closely with the development team on Salesforce integration.
- Managing a busy executive calendar, including directly contacting internal and external partners, coordinating a full schedule of meetings, conference calls, and business appointments as well as keeping the President well informed of upcoming dates and deadlines.
- Providing excellent and expeditious customer service on the President's behalf to senior management, administrative staff members, executive-level media partners and funders, and key external stakeholders.
- Organizing domestic travel itineraries, including arranging point-to-point transportation, booking hotel accommodations, researching meeting sites, and furnishing maps/directions as needed.
- Providing complex administrative support and assisting with a wide range of executive special projects, including reports, correspondence, and presentations, and supporting outside consultants as required.
- Providing logistical support, coordinating catering, and setup/breakdown of the President's meetings.
- Maintaining highest level of confidentiality and integrity across all lines of work.
- Planning/coordinating ITVS board meetings (three per year), including travel and hotel booking, dinner arrangements, and expense reimbursements.
- Gathering data and reports, tracking progress, assembling and copyediting materials required for each board meeting.
- Planning/coordinating board committee conference calls, taking notes as needed, and doing additional research when required.
- Serving as the point person for all board inquiries and requests.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Stable work history with five years of administrative support experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (experience with Creative Suite, File Maker Pro, and InDesign highly desirable)
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong organizational skills, proactive, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Candidate must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Candidate should display a great deal of discretion, initiative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure
ABOUT ITVS: Independent Television Service, Inc. (ITVS) is a nonprofit organization chartered by Congress to make unique and compelling programs for public television. ITVS, a recipient of the 2017 Peabody Institutional Award, brings to local and national audiences high-quality, content-rich programs created by a diverse body of independent producers. ITVS programs reflect underrepresented and underserved communities.
TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter and resume through our career site (itvs.org/about/jobs).
ITVS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest records in a manner consistent with the requirement of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.