Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Creative Services Assistant is to provide administrative, creative and technical support to the Design and Video teams within the Creative Services department. This position sits within the wider Audience Development part of the organization that leads promotional campaigns for ITVS and Emmy Winning Documentary Series: Independent Lens which broadcasts on PBS.
- Manipulate and resize documentary film’s Key Art images using the Adobe Suite for multi-platform promotions.
- QA design files and to send to outside vendors.
- Update PowerPoint presentations, email newsletter elements based on existing templates.
- Encode and upload files, creating links for sharing video.
- Download files from FTP servers, burning DVDs, inputting master tapes into media library and prep delivery to offsite vault.
- Locate video assets and share with internal and offsite staff.
- Prepare external drives with assets, coordinating delivery to vendors, media and drive tracking.
- Participate in Creative team brainstorming sessions.
- Perform Image, footage Music searches.
- Effectively use project management system.
- Provide admin support to the team.
- Coordinate rooms set-ups for meetings
- Occasional errands and other duties
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a broadcast television or media production environment
- Proficiency in the following applications required: Adobe Suite
- Experience with using project management software a plus
- Good interpersonal, verbal, written, and telephone skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Creative and flexible to new ideas and practices
- Interest in design and film
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment