ITVS is searching for a Director of Human Resources who will serve as a strategic partner on the senior management team and help drive and deliver HR initiatives and strategies to attract and retain top talent and serve as internal consultant to managers on HR programs, employment law and policy interpretation. This includes overall responsibility for compensation, benefits, HRIS(Paylocity) & reporting, employee relations, performance management, training, and organizational development.
The successful candidate will have experience in employee relations, organizational development, recruitment, compensation, benefits and training. Skilled in behavioral interviewing techniques and knowledgeable in federal and state employment laws. Have strong written and verbal communication skills combined with negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Builds strategic partnerships with the senior management team
- Defines and incorporates strategic HR goals, including internal communications plan, into organization’s Annual Plan
- Proactively improves HR procedures and services, identifying gaps in culture and managerial practices
- Provides coaching, guidance, and conflict management resolution to staff and managers: encourages creative and innovative solutions
- Leads talent cultivation, recruitment, and stewardship strategy development and execution
- Participates in change management teams and leads internal communications related to change
- Plans training sessions to help employees build new skills and competencies
- Builds relationships and trust with employees and represents their perspectives
- Conducts investigations and researches employee complaints for assigned client groups in collaboration with HR management team
- Develops and conducts HR training for assigned projects, including orientation and skills training
- Serves as liaison with outside employment counsel
- Collects employee feedback and incorporates it into HR goals and best practices
- Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years’ human resource experience
- Demonstrated experience as strategic partner in change management
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a metrics-driven, consultative service-oriented
- Keen interpersonal communication and self-awareness with strong EQ.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in diversity and inclusion recruitment is a strong plus
- SHRM/SHPR certification is a plus
ITVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.