- Jared Cohen—Secretary of State's Policy Planning Staff, U.S. Department of State
- Patricia Harrison—President and CEO, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Marvin Kalb—Veteran Broadcaster and Visiting Expert, USIP
- Riz Khan—Senior News Anchor, Al Jazeera English
- Gary Knell—President and CEO, Sesame Workshop
- Mir Ibrahim Rahman—CEO, Geo TV Pakistan
From our blog
March 8, 2018
ITVS-funded filmmaker Erika Cohn to discuss the unexpected joy in meeting Judge Kholoud and the project that became The Judge.
February 27, 2018
How do you know if documentary film makes a difference in the world? If you’re a social scientist, you evaluate it.That’s what the Aspen Planning and Evaluation Program did in one of the most extensive studies ever to look at the impact of documentary film in a global development setting (173 pages with attachments, for those counting). The recently…
January 23, 2018
For the second consecutive year, an ITVS-funded film will contend for Best Documentary Feature at the Academy Awards.